Dee Zee Steel Transfer Tank 91751SB
Dee Zee DZ91751SB L-Shaped Transfer Tank – Black Steel
Whether it’s to the job site or across the country, Dee Zee Liquid Transfer Tanks make hauling liquids a simple and safe process. These tough tanks are constructed from durable Brite-Tread aluminum or steel that is non-rusting. So you can depend on them to get all of your liquid hauling jobs done while adding smooth style to the back of your bed.
The Dee Zee DZ91751SB L-Shaped Black Steel Transfer Tank is a safe and convenient means for transporting non-flammable liquids. This tank is made of steel that is protected by black NRT (No Rust Technology) rust inhibitor powder coat finish. The radius curve design eliminates key weld pressure points, and the tank features three stability baffles, lockable cap, .375″ drainage plug, and venting coupler. Not designed for use as an auxiliary fuel system. Not for use with gasoline. Does not meet title 49 of the United Stated Federal Registry.
- Specialty series transfer tank.
- Heavy-duty 14-gauge steel.
- Texture black powder coat finish.
- NRT powder coat is a specially designed to increase corrosion protection.
- Radius curve eliminates weld pressure points.
- Includes cap and coupler for venting.
- Three stability baffles and drain plug.
- L-shape design to accommodate crossover tool box.
- Hammer head design with narrow base to fit between wheel wells.
- Made in USA.